The exhibition has been extended until April 5, 2021. All locations will be open on Easter Sunday and Easter Monday; this includes the Carolus Borromeus Church!
- Please make sure to check the opening hours, due to rapidly changing corona measures.
- You are kindly requested to also reserve a time slot for the Museum Vleeshuis (open from Thu-Sun). Choose the category "Ticket Holder Blind Date".
- A maximum of 15 people are allowed in religious buildings at a time. On busy days (such as weekends) you may have to wait a little before you can visit the Blind Date exhibition in the Carolus Borromeuskerk and the Keizerskapel.
- Before your visit, please take time to read the Terms & Conditions for Visitors carefully and please observe the applicable rules for the safety of everyone.
- You can pick up the visitor's guide at the desk of the Museum Snijders & Rockoxhuis. This comprehensive guide contains a lot of information about the portraits as well as a nice walking route and addresses of interesting locations.
Would you like to discover other historical sites too? An extra, optional walking tour takes you around the everyday world of the people in the portraits, and brings you back to Keizerstraat. Because of Covid-19, not all of the locations mentioned are open to the public, but the walking route itself is also interesting.
Visiting the four exhibition locations together with the extra walk around the historical sites will take more or less a whole day.